Monday, 16 March 2009

Updates

Dear 4F,
Time has passed so fast, and it's already the term break. I trust that all of you are well and rested. :) Recently I've been rather busy too, as last week was meet-the-parents session, and there was a lot of things to tie up, coming to the end of the term.

Just wanted to share with you this movie that I watched yesterday that I'd like to recommend to all of you, especially those of you who love animals. It's entitled Marley And Me. Plot is about this dog called Marley which was very problematic and just would not keep still. He would mess up his owner's house and create havoc wherever he went, and on the streets too! His owners (acted by Owen Wilson and Jennifer Aniston) could not control him and almost went
hysterical because of him. Yet they slowly got to accept him and treat him as part of their family. As all good things come to an end, Marley fell into a terrible illness of twisting his stomach a few times, and he finally succumbed to it.

This true story is truly touching and I encourage you to watch it with your family.
Anything that you've done lately that you would want to share with all?

Take care and God bless!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!I wanna check it out,Ms Seow.Thank goodness I reminded you to update the blog...Yoki here.=D

Anonymous said...

ya maybe i would like to watch.time really past
ee leng here

Moulding Our Future said...

Yes, time flies. Keep your heads up, don't give up. It's the final year for you before PSLE already. Continue to do your best, Ee Leng.

Chaow Er said...

Haizz.. I miss ms seow.. XD

May said...

Hi Ms Seow miss you sooooooo much! Quite stress in 6A but coping very well! Hope 4F is still the best class you have thought! God bless! Remember to pray for us!

Moulding Our Future said...

Hi May, Hi Chaow Er, I really miss 4F. Yes, those were one of the happiest days in my teaching life! =) I guess you all made my day. I will pray for all of you. Take care and remember that you have alot of caring teachers behind you!

wanfangg. said...

T_______________T
SA1 SUCKS ! ))):
Our teacher like giving us so many homework til we dunnid to study ==
I want 4f )):

Anonymous said...

Owned ... Im worse ... My teacher shows favouritism everytime and I am one of the best students. Instead of praising , she scolded me and praise others who did lousier than me and didn't even work hard pupils ... This year is the WORST. 4F is still the best ^^...
Mr Muscle

Anonymous said...

Very sad leh... I was happy in school then teacher ask :"Jun Zhi, why are u smiling all the way today?"
I replied:" My father struck 4D and win 20k... Thats why."
Then all my classmates including Jia Hui and Aqmal(6D, Like me and 4F) begged:" Woah! So rich then don8 me PSP lar."
I regretted for being a big mouth =.=
Mr Muscle

Moulding Our Future said...

Hi Muscle Man,
Well, we all mature and grow through times. Do enjoy your last few months in primary school with your friends though. Even when it's stressful for all or even at times, it can be upsetting. But these will be memories that you would keep with you when you grow up. Primary school days are the best days!!

Anonymous said...

sooo sad...I feel so sad for Marley,Ms Seow.Aiya...wish I could watch it lor...

Anonymous said...

AAAAWWWWW...I want my days in 4F!!!=(


YY